2009-2010 Bruins Highlights

Thanks for visiting There's Something Bruin.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.


bruinsblog@yahoo.com

July 16, 2010

Opening Blog

First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog about Bruins Hockey. I am an avid Bruin fan, I am hopeful that this will serve as an informative and interesting venue to discuss all things relating to the Boston Bruins. I plan on using this as way to discuss the day to day occurences within the Bruins organization while commenting on games, roster moves, player personnel and developement for both the Boston and Providence Bruins with the focus on the Big B's. I will also post relevant issues and topics around the NHL, but again, I will focus on the Eastern Conference and Northeast Division mostly. I am hoping to create dialogue between any of those who follow this blog, so please leave comments.

While the 2009-2010 season suffered a disastrous ending, the anticipation, excitement and hope for the 2010-2011 season is already mounting. I cannot wait for the season to begin.

In the coming days/weeks, I will start off this blog by evaluating the Bruins off-season moves to this point, as well as featuring a player or two each week with my expectations/predictions for the upcoming season.

Again, thank you for visiting, and please be on the look out for more from me soon.

GO B's

No comments:

Post a Comment